Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » No access to Archive Folders
  •  
Jean-Christophe_V

Send a private message to this user
How can I manage the Archive folders using IMAP or Webmail. I've got read/write access to administration and I've got the rights for public folders ?

KMS version is 6.0.1
  •  
Lyle M

I'd like to chime in on this one as well. The manual indicates that the admin user created during installation should have access to the archive folders. This does not appear to be the case with my install.

The manual also indicates that more details can be found in the webmail user guide, but the word "archive" does not even exist in that pdf.

Anyone else having this problem or have a solution?

OS X Server 10.3.5
Kerio 6.0.0
Open Directory Extension 6.0.0

Thanks for any insights.
  •  
mkerr

In 5.7.x the administrator for (backup) folders was configurable in the Admin GUI. When V6.0 came out, this was removed due to a bug (and the backup was renamed archive), and was fixed in V6.0.1. The option to assign a user manually wasn't reinstated though.

It does work for me in Webmail/IMAP in 6.0.1 (at least on Windows 2000, don't know about Apple). I originally set it up as Administrator<at>{primary domain}, and this entry is still present in the mailserver config file.

I don't use my own personal mail account to administer the archive folders, its neater to have a separate profile for that in Outlook.
Previous Topic: Kerio 6.0 Issues
Next Topic: Problems with Spam Assasin and Outlook 2003
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 13:40:10 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00352 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.