Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » datetime in client
  •  
BerndC

Send a private message to this user
I have just changed from the Old to the new webclient.
In the old one I see Date and time of every message.
In the new I see only the date and no time .

I tried to find something in the preferences where I can change this,
but didn't succeed.

Can some one advise me??

Bernd
  •  
BerndC

Is there really no one who knows how to do it?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Time is displayed only for most recent messages. For older emails you can see the time in message preview after you expand the message headers.
  •  
BerndC

Thanks for the answer.

So I'm forced to use the old client, as I have to check the time of a lot of messages.
I can not open about 2 dozen messages a day, write down each time as I have to compare the time gone in between.

Will there be an enhancement to the new client regarding this topic ?

Bernd
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

You can post your vote for this enhancement via menu option Feedback.

I am curious, what is the story about finding an exact minute when dozens of messages were received? It is a quite unusual user story.
  •  
Djguana

Sometimes people are using emails for automating some internal process or workflow (email are not actually beeing read by someone but by a third party program that process them to perform a pre-defined action, like loading the attachment to that email for example...) : it gives in a way someking of 'audit'.
Anyway, the point is that this was in the old email client, it is not in the new one for some reasons
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

3rd party programs do see the full timestamp. They do not use web interface.

The reason could be that such detailed information may not be important in the message list. You can get it in message preview.
Is the exact minute of email delivery time for few days old email so important that it has to be on such prominent space in a message list for all messages, cluttering the view for the user?
  •  
BerndC

We send out mails with the Confirm Read option.
these mails, as well as the read-confirmation are gathered in a mailfolder (autom.)
Now we can compare the time between send and read at glance.
We need no calculation about the last second.
Its about hours / days (eventually minutes)

Bernd
Previous Topic: How can I share / forward one contact?
Next Topic: migration from exchange to kerio without new server
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 03:19:37 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00466 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.