Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outlook 2013 does not send emails
  •  
vini

Send a private message to this user
Hi guys,

Once I updated for Outlook 2013, I can receive, but cannot send emails, however, it works fine with Outlook 2010.

Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!
  •  
Djguana

What is the error you are getting?
You probably incorrectly setup the SMTP part. Please check again
  •  
vini

There is no error message, it stay stacked in the outbox folder, however, previously it was working fine with Outlook 2010.

I'm wondering if there is any limitation or different set up for Outlook 2013?

Thanks.
  •  
cyrob

I have the same Problem with Outlook 2013.

There is a (german) error message: "Fehler(0x80048002) beim Ausf├╝hren der Aufgabe "Kerio Connect (KOC Offline Edition) - Nachrichten werden gesendet: "Die Aufgabe wurde vor Abschluss abgebrochen.""

Translated to english this means: "error (0x80048002): This task was canceled before completion".

I turned on the error logs and found this entries, which looks suspect to me:
[13/01/2015 16:31:48.513](6736){dbg}{mapi-interface} In MapiProvider\Utilities/UnknownImpl.h:119 (Utilities::UnknownImpl<class VersionChangeAdviseSink,struct IDbAdviseSink>::queryInterface)
[#163278] (65D0)                                     0x80004002 E_NOINTERFACE: class VersionChangeAdviseSink::QueryInterface() failed, iid = {1C733A30-2A1C-11CE-ADE5-00AA0044773D}

any hint, what to check next?
  •  
Pavel Dostal (Kerio)

This is probably caused by incorrect detection of Outlook version during KOFF installation. If you updated older Outlook to Outlook 2013, uninstall KOFF and install it again.

If it doesn't help help (or there was never older Outlook on the affected PC), it would be better to ask Kerio Support. You can attempt yourself and copy file "KofXp32.dll" from KOFF installation folder to correct location. It should be

"%CommonProgramFiles%\System\MSMAPI" on 32bit Windows or with 64bit Outlook 2013
"%CommonProgramFiles(x86)%\System\MSMAPI" on 64bit Windows WITH 32bit Outlook 2013

However you need to do this with every update of KOFF.

Pavel Dostal
Kerio Technologies
Previous Topic: Syslog formats changed
Next Topic: Can't send email via SMTP relay or otherwise
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Jan 20 23:06:31 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01239 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.