Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Can Kerio please confirm, before I am hung!
  •  
jonbrain

Send a private message to this user
If the Outlook connector is going to have local caching and if so when.
  •  
waltspar

have you heard anything? I sent an Email last night to support asking that exact question.
  •  
jonbrain

Nothing yet, I'm going to email support as well. If you hear anything can you let me know.
  •  
ewieldra

hmmm .. no response at all

Thnx and Greetings...

Emiel Wieldraaijer
The Netherlands
  •  
brianthiel

We are a new user of Kerio (within the last month). When I spoke with an in-house Kerio salesman last month, he agreed that the absence of local caching in the Outlook Connector was a "deficiency" that they planned to address in the future. He didn't indicate a timeframe, and if I had a dollar for every salesman who told me a lie, I'd be a rich man. But I took him at his word.
  •  
jonbrain

Just had an email from support saying that Outlook local caching is there number 1 prioroty but it won't be available till later this year.

So excellent news they are working on it, just hope it isn't to far away.
  •  
dthomi

Quote:

Just had an email from support saying that Outlook local caching is there number 1 prioroty but it won't be available till later this year.

I'm wondering which number on the priority list has the Webmail speed problem... I really hope it isn't far away from number 1! But "later this year" doesn't sound that it will be fixed in 6.0.2...

My users catch slowly on to become nervous!
Previous Topic: Kerberos
Next Topic: Weird attachments in Outlook
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 22:33:01 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00400 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.