Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect Web Client not showing new unread emails
  •  
gbrown100

Send a private message to this user
I have a client with 80 mailboxes. One particular user does not see new messages in his inbox using the Connect Web Client. All other users unaffected. There is a number denoting a new message in the folder window on the left but it doesn't show up in the list of emails. This happens on all machines I have tested with and is browser independent also. If he logs in using the old webmail client and reads the message then it will appear in the connect client as a read message immediately.

I have run a re-index on his mailbox with no success.

Anyone know what could cause this? We're on 8.4.0 running on Centos 6.5

Thanks

Graham
  •  
gbrown100

Anyone got any ideas with this?
  •  
Thomasbeau

No input but I am having the exact same issue with 8.4.1 on a Mac running 10.9.5. Hopefully this will bump this post back up?

Tom

Tom
  •  
Thomasbeau

Try this, got help from Kerio Support team...

Stop Kerio Connect and then launch the Terminal utility and become superuser (sudo bash).
CD to the user's INBOX in /'path to store'/store/mail/domain.com/user_name.
In the user's INBOX, run this command: touch status.fld
Go up one level and rename the INBOX to INBOX2 (or any other name)
Restart Kerio Connect.

Copy INBOX2 to INBOX.
Do not move back the subfolders.

Try to keep the default folders, the INBOX, Drafts, Junk E-mail, Deleted Items, and Sent Items, below 5,000 emails.
Avoid creating subfolders in the INBOX.

Tom
Previous Topic: Problem with Blackberry phones
Next Topic: Kerio Connect Multi-Server Use Case
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Mar 26 00:38:23 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01061 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.