Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » How to route some sites through Kerio Tunnel (for China branch office we want to reroute some sites)
  •  
KCAP

Send a private message to this user
Best,

We have a branch office in China, connected through a Kerio-Kerio Tunnel to our office here in Europe.
We 'share' one Active directory domain (windows), all traffic for the servers are going through this tunnel, and also our files.

In China many sites (google/wetransfer etc) are blocked. How can we (if possible) reroute only this sites through the tunnel to europe to go to the internet here, but all other sites will stay in the china. This for internet speed, the branch office has a reasonable speed for internet browsing in China, but to Europe it is slow, so if all internet would go trough the tunnel it is not workable.

I looked at a routing table but u cannot set the tunnel as interface at the static routing in the kerio connect.

teun

Teun
KCAP [NL]
  •  
maa1

Go to VPN Tunnel Properties - Remote Networks
  •  
KCAP

Thanks,
This worked,
not directly, i needed only to add a extra rule in the receiving firewall that traffic from the kerio-tunnel also can connect to the internet in Europe.

Teun

Teun
KCAP [NL]
  •  
ICT and Me

Teun,

Use the DNS part of Control in CN.
DNS Resolution - Custom DNS Forwarding.
Forward the domains to the DNS servers in NL.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
Previous Topic: Kerio Control
Next Topic: Kerio Content Filter - Rules
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Mar 30 10:50:51 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00917 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.