Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Install issue of Kerio Active Directory Extension (Install issue of Kerio Active Directory Extension )
  •  
itsystem

Send a private message to this user
Hello all

I've installed Kerio Active Directory Extension and the AD is not updated, I cannot see the Kerio email tab.
I've done the installation as "Run as".
I've installed the package kerio-connect-kade-8.4.1-3789-win64
My server is Windows 2012 R2 Updated

Thanks in advance if someone can help.

Gilles
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

This tab is visible only for users activated in Kerio Connect. Did you activate them in right-click context menu and "Kerio Connect task" option?

Knowledge Base: http://kb.kerio.com/.
Technical support: http://www.kerio.com/support
------------------
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
itsystem

Hello
Thanks for the information.
I've applied the Activation for the user, the tab comes and the appear in the Kerio user list console.
But I've 3 issues.
First
If I modify the user, when I try to save I get an error "Failed to update user yyyy, internal database error"
Second
My domain for eamil is xxxx.ch
My Active Directory domain is local.xxxx.ch
I've tried to add aliases in Kerio Domain configuration but the email are not delivered.
Third
When I try to connect to Webmail with the user yyyy, I get an error message "Username or password is invalid"
Thanks
Previous Topic: Unable to import self-signed certificate on Android device
Next Topic: No properties.fld files
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Jan 24 06:01:44 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01162 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.