Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outlook Kerio Connect Problem
  •  
hagel-it

Send a private message to this user
Hi,
one Mailbox from our Kerio Server can't be used anymore with Outlook. Even when we create a new Outlook profile we're getting the following error on opening Outlook:

Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. The set of folders cannot be opened. Different mailbox detected.

The mailbox you are trying to connect to does not match the current profile. Please create a new Outlook profile.

We've tested the mailbox on different machines with different Outlook versions but alwys getting the same error. Reinitializing has not found any errors.

Anyone got an idea what to do to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance
  •  
ksnyder (KERIO)

This sounds like something that dates back to Version 7.3 era. What version of Kerio Connect is being used?

Ken Snyder
Director, Sales Engineering | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
hagel-it

Hi,
sorry that i haven't posted the version in my previous post. The version is 8.3.4 patch 1 (3377).
  •  
Jgannon

Has there been any resolution to this? I also am having the same problem with one user.
We just upgraded to Kerio Connect 8.4.
  •  
Pavel Dostal (Kerio)

I would try to delete folder __keriomapi__STORE in the affected mailbox. You need to delete it manually in the filesystem and you need to restart Connect after the deletion.

If you are not sure how to delete it, it would be probably better to ask Kerio technical support for help.

Pavel Dostal
Kerio Technologies
Previous Topic: Can KOC play nicely with Exchange other accounts
Next Topic: KOC 8.4.1.3789 Not Sending/Receiving
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Jan 24 18:25:47 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00812 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.