Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Can't resize webmail panes (old webmail)
  •  
ccjwells

Send a private message to this user
I'm on Connect version 8.4.1 and my users are having issues trying to resize the panes in the old webmail client. If you're using IE 11, you can't resize the windows at all. in Chrome and Firefox, you can resize the panes, but the borders reset when you log out and then login again. To compound the problem, I have one user that has the email list pane resized so that you can only see one email in the list and I can't permanently fix it. Is there a setting somewhere that was changed on accident causing this?
  •  
Vicky Tripp (Kerio)

Hi Jim,

You are quite right this is not possible as I have reproduced it here. We do have a bug listed on file in our database but it is not likely to be resolved as the Old WebMail will be phased out eventually.

The developers have advised customers to start using the new WebMail to get around this issue or to use a different browser.

All the best,
Vicky

Vicky Tripp
Kerio Technical Support Engineer
  •  
ccjwells

A different browser doesn't really help though since the settings don't stick between settings. Is there a way to reset the pane settings to their defaults?
  •  
Vicky Tripp (Kerio)

Hi Jim,

Probably the only place you could try to do this is in the settings.cfg file for the user. You will find this file in the ...Store/Mail/[Domain]/[Username] (What I would suggest is stopping the server when you go to save any changes you make to this file).

Inside this file are are a lot of variables and there are some that refer to pane positions/lengths etc... so you might be able to do what you want be changing the values in there but I strongly suggest you take a copy of the file before you make any changes in case the changes you do are not what you want.

I hope this helps a little,
Vicky

[Updated on: Tue, 27 January 2015 15:58]

Vicky Tripp
Kerio Technical Support Engineer
Previous Topic: Outlook 2011 GAL
Next Topic: Can't install 8.4.1 64-bit RPM
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Mar 25 16:25:58 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01695 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.