Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Error when sending from KCC since 8.4.0 (Many users reporting server error when sending mail since upgrading to 8.4.0)
  •  
IainC

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

Since we upgraded to Kerio Connect 8.4.0, we have been having problems with multiple users reporting a server error when sending e-mail from Kerio Connect Client.

See the attached image for an example.
[img]./fa/3724/0/[/img]

The error doesn't seem to affect operation, the mail is sent as expected and there don't seem to be any other issues.

I haven't experienced this issue myself yet but the number of calls we are getting suggests there might be something going on.

If anyone has any information on this it would be appreciated. I see that 8.4.1 has been released which looks like it might sort one of the other issues we have with task reminders but it doesn't mention anything about the above issue.

Cheers.

-Iain.

Previous Topic: Backup strategy
Next Topic: A new Drafts system folder deleted - out of sync
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat May 27 04:24:50 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00944 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.