Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » SOGO Connector / cdav-connector / public folders
  •  
mh

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I try to access public contacts folders following this instructions:

http://kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-connect/email-clients/mobi le-devices/manual-configuration-of-caldav-and-carddav-accoun ts-1327.html

First I've tried to connect with SOGO Connector in Firefox. Then I've tried to connect by the Kerio Java API:

https://github.com/Kerio/cdav-connector

In both cases I get 404 Errors when I form my URLs as written in the KB article.

What am I doing wrong?

TIA
Matthias
  •  
mh

Send a private message to this user
Now I know a bit more about all this, thanks to a Mac, Tcpdump and the Java "cdav-connector":

The URL to retrieve ALL public contacts is: /public-contacts/DOMAIN/addressbook/ This URL nearly works with SOGO-Connector. SOGO can connect and reports the correct number of found contacts but does not synchronize them.

All contacts of all public contact folders get merged. There is no way to determin which contact belongs to which public folder. Neither it's possible to create a contact by DAV (e.g. on a Mac or by Java) in a certain public folder.

I've not tested what happens when a user has access to contacts of other users as I currently do not need this feature with DAV.

An other major Mad is that the web interfaces does not support all common field types e.g. "fax".
Previous Topic: How to block MS Outlook for iOS?
Next Topic: Kerio Connect and Android ICS/K9 mail
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 20:48:45 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00347 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.