Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KERIO WARNING
  •  
RMA-tech

Send a private message to this user
i'm always having this warning.

[31/Jan/2015 08:36:30] FullText [external]: WARNING Reindex fulltext database, user: keriodb://user/1a89ee4c-fc8e-441a-b2ce-81295833f033/1a754347 -a98d-4ad4-8341-c0814f57c1ed (IndexingService.run): index.api.exception.IndexIntegrityCorrupted: Index conrruption check failed, current integrity param: 184298, expected: 131277/index.impl.DirectoryFactory.getDirectory(DirectoryFac tory:36)/index.impl.IndexerImpl. <init> (IndexerImpl:50)/index.impl.IndexFactoryImpl.createIndexer(I ndexFactoryImpl:69)/index.impl.IndexCacheImpl.openIndexer(In dexCacheImpl:108)/services.IndexingService.run(IndexingServi ce:551)/Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[31/Jan/2015 08:36:50] Inconsistent message index detected in folder ~user<_at_>domain.com/INBOX.
[31/Jan/2015 08:36:50] Restoring index in folder ~user<_at_>domain.com/INBOX. Flags and status information may be lost.
[31/Jan/2015 14:49:46] Inconsistent message index detected in folder ~user<_at_>domain.com/INBOX.
[31/Jan/2015 14:49:46] Restoring index in folder ~user<_at_>domain.com/INBOX. Flags and status information may be lost.

How do i fix it.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

It could be a filesysystem problem. Make sure that no other application touches the message store directory and that your local disk with message store is fine.

Knowledge Base: http://kb.kerio.com/.
Technical support: http://www.kerio.com/support
------------------
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
RMA-tech

I made sure that there are no application touching the store directory. but there are still warnings, actually this happens when i turn off the email server, and open it the next day. i want to fix this because, when we open the server, some of the message (not all) are in READ state already.

if i reinstall kerio, should it fix it? if so, i wanted to backup the message and user accounts so i dont have to set up it again in installation, how could i do it?
  •  
Radek Sip (Kerio)

Is the store on local disk or networked drive?

•  
RMA-tech

it's on the local disk but not on the installation folder of kerio.

Kerio is installed on C:\Program Files\Kerio

store is located at D:\store

[Updated on: Thu, 05 February 2015 09:20]

•  
clan

What do you mean by

Quote:
when i turn off the email server, and open it the next day.

Do you switch off the server over night?
  •  
RMA-tech

clan wrote on Thu, 05 February 2015 09:23
What do you mean by

Quote:
when i turn off the email server, and open it the next day.

Do you switch off the server over night?

kerio is installed on a different machine, (windows vista), we access it's inbox through the network.

we only operate 9 - 10 hrs/day that's why we shutdown the machine that kerio is installed on. but when we open it the next day, after kerio downloads the message from our hosting, most of the messages (not all) are in READ state already.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Well, it seem the machine and operating system is not being shutdown properly. Do you use regular shutdown or just cut off power?

------------------
  •  
RMA-tech

Pavel Dobry (Kerio) wrote on Thu, 05 February 2015 10:41
Well, it seem the machine and operating system is not being shutdown properly. Do you use regular shutdown or just cut off power?

The Computer is being shutdown properly.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Looks like you an get more information from debug log if you enable "Storage checking" debug messages.
Does this happen only for this one particular mailbox? If so then there are invalid .eml messages in the folder with wrong filename (probably manually added) in that directory. Could you check that?
I guess contacting our tech support is better that solving this in a public forum.

------------------
  •  
RMA-tech

Pavel Dobry (Kerio) wrote on Thu, 05 February 2015 20:37
Looks like you an get more information from debug log if you enable "Storage checking" debug messages.
Does this happen only for this one particular mailbox? If so then there are invalid .eml messages in the folder with wrong filename (probably manually added) in that directory. Could you check that?
I guess contacting our tech support is better that solving this in a public forum.

Thank you Pavel, yes if i remembered it correctly, i manually added a .eml file, because that particular file was currupted or missing and what kerio does is it tries to reindex over and over and kerio slows down.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

RMA-tech wrote on Fri, 06 February 2015 03:20

Thank you Pavel, yes if i remembered it correctly, i manually added a .eml file, because that particular file was currupted or missing and what kerio does is it tries to reindex over and over and kerio slows down.

This information could save a lot of time for many people if you say it in advance.
Never ever manipulate with files in the message store unless guided by techsupport. Thank you.

------------------
  •  
RMA-tech

I understand pavel, i should have mentioned that first,

to be exact, what i did is

1. i copied one of the .eml file to the desktop
2. renamed it to the filename that was causing kerio trouble to reindex because it was corrupt or missing.
3. copied the renamed .eml file to the same location

any suggestion how to repair this new warning message that i get?
  •  
RMA-tech

I managed to locate and delete the .eml that i added in the inbox, now i'm seeing this error

[17/Feb/2015 06:43:36] MessageFolder.cpp: Cannot open message file D:\store/mail/dowmain.com/user/INBOX/#msgs/00000014.eml. The file has been probably removed.
[17/Feb/2015 06:43:36] FolderIndexTraitsImpl.cpp: Index error in folder ~user<_at_>domain.com/INBOX: Cannot parse mail message file 00000014.eml

and the warning is also still there.

i tried to rebuild the index but the error is still there.

is there a solution to freshly rebuild the index?

[Updated on: Tue, 17 February 2015 04:52]

Previous Topic: outlook 2010 problems - urgent
Next Topic: Several questions about 8.4.1 (3789)
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Jan 24 14:08:45 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03468 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.