Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » SSL certificates (can´t import *.crt)
  •  
stresslein

Send a private message to this user
last year we bought a ssl/tls certificate for TLS security with the target Domain xy.com
in combination with a Exchange send connector, it works fine

now, we want replace Exchange with a new 2012 Server and Kerio connect installed,
i can´t Import the *.crt files we got from the cert reseller
(i have 2 *.crt files, intermediate and customer certificate
the intermediate cert is already copied into the right kerio subfolder)
but i can´t Import a new cert, because i have no *.key file.
If i try to make a new request and Import the *.crt files as a signed certificate
from a CA, i get a error message:
error0B080074:x509 certificate routines:check_private_key:key values mismatch

does it means that the values of the request and the cert are different, or do i have to buy
a new ssl/tls certificate after i´ve made a new request

i can´t find the solution in the KB
Previous Topic: Test Installation 8.4.1
Next Topic: KC Server on Win7 64bit
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue May 23 22:35:35 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00973 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.