Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Creating Distribution groups through Outlook
  •  
Tabbit90

Send a private message to this user
Hi all, I'm hoping someone might be able to assist.

We are using Kerio Connect with Outlook 2011 for Mac. We do all of our contact lists through Outlook contacts synced with Kerio.

We'd like our users to be able to create distribution lists, through outlook, that will sync to their account and allow them to use on all devices. Is there a way to do this now or can distribution lists still not work on Activesync?

Let me know if I have not made enough sense, I am only just learning to understand all of this myself Confused . I appreciate any assistance greatly.

[Updated on: Wed, 04 February 2015 12:53]

•  
Pavel Špalek (Kerio)

Distribution lists (aka Contact Groups) are not supported by Outlook 2011 with Exchange account. They can be created only locally ("On My Computer" account).
Mailing list can be created and managed in Web administration, but it can be created only by administrator. I'm sorry, but I don't know any better option.
Best regards

Pavel Špalek
developer - Kerio Connect
  •  
Tabbit90

Thanks, I thought that might be the case but thought it was equally possible I hadn't considered all of the options Sad

Any word of there being anything in the pipeline, for outlook 2015 for example?

Really appreciate your help.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Tabbit90 wrote on Wed, 04 February 2015 16:02

Any word of there being anything in the pipeline, for outlook 2015 for example?

This is a question for Microsoft. We are not able to predict their decisions.
Previous Topic: iPhone | Outlook | suggested contacts
Next Topic: Restore a Windows based Backup in Linux?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Apr 30 09:05:40 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01076 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.