Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Marking Multiple Items for Deletion/Spam
  •  
SC

Send a private message to this user
I have a user in one of my company's domains that would LOVE to be able to mark multiple E-Mails for several different purposes through the web mail console. I've looked around but have found nothing so far that will allow her to do this.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
  •  
ksnyder

Send a private message to this user
Windows:
Ctrl + Mouse_Click to select multiple individual emails
Shift + Mouse_Click to select a contiguous range of emails

Mac:
Command + Mouse_Click to select multiple individual emails
Shift + Mouse_Click to select a contiguous range of emails

It's the same way you'd select multiple rows, columns, or cells in an MS Excel spreadsheet. Once you've selected what you want, delete, move, or mark the whole selection as spam, etc.

[Updated on: Thu, 05 February 2015 18:40]

Ken Snyder
Previous Topic: Reset email file dates not updating in user mailbox
Next Topic: User account disable - move to group?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Jul 22 10:52:15 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00445 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.