Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » SipML5 problem ( Authentication failure(-1) on INVITE)
  •  
Junker

Send a private message to this user
Hello.
I got problems when i try to call from SipML5 client.
"REGISTRATION" without problem, received "200 OK", but when i try to call, i received "403 Forbidden", in kerio logs i see "Kerio security: securityPostAuth - Authentication failure(-1).".
I tried use webrtc2sip, same result.
Password is right 100%, cuz i tried to call from Linphone and Ekiga, everything works fine.

In attachment: wireshark(tcpdump) dump of registration and invite, and kerio log.

Please, help.. i wasted so much time tried solve this problem.

• Attachment: logs.zip
    (Size: 7.40KB, Downloaded 70 times)
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

it seems there is something wrong with the packets. The INVITE packets were probably too long and were fragmented, but I can't seem to find the other fragments. They probably didn't arrive. Fix your sip client, network, etc. or disable several codecs to make the packets fit your MTU.

Filip

./fa/3740/0/

• Attachment: udp.png
    (Size: 215.88KB, Downloaded 341 times)
  •  
Junker

Thanks for advice, but it seems that is not problem.
I tried connect over TCP, same problem.
dump in attachment

•  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Fair enough. I'm afraid that I can't find anything interesting from the logs. It looks just like an invalid password. Try it with a simple password, perhaps the current one is too long or contains some invalid characters.
Previous Topic: Route outgoing mobile calls to a gsm gateway automatically
Next Topic: efax
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Mar 23 09:18:30 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00977 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.