Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Load balancing on Outgoing
  •  
wallyk

Send a private message to this user
Hi there,

I wanted to know if it is possible to have load balancing running for all outgoing traffic using two public static Ip's and then have incoming ports forwarded from each static ip.

For example:

I want to be able to browse the internet on outgoing using load balancing
I want to port forward from one public IP and forward to a certain internal machine
and port forward the same port from the second public ip and forward to a different internal machine.

I hope this makes sense
Tnx
  •  
Brian Carmichael (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Yes this is possible. For managing the incoming port mapping rules, we have instructions here http://kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-control/security/configuri ng-traffic-rules-multihoming-1310.html
For managing the outgoing rules, this type of configuration is called policy routing. We have instructions here http://kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-control/bandwidth-optimiza tion/configuring-policy-routing-1314.html

Brian Carmichael
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
Previous Topic: Unlogged users consuming bandwidth
Next Topic: WPA2 Enterprise/RADUIS questions
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Feb 22 07:10:16 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02373 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.