Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Route outgoing mobile calls to a gsm gateway automatically
  •  
lucio3

Send a private message to this user
hi , it is possible to Route automatically all outgoing mobile calls to a gsm gateway instead of sip provider ?

explain :
now i have assigned the prefix 0 to use sip line and 9 prefix to use gsm gateway . All works correctly .

I wish to use only 0 prefix ( for every outbound call ) and wish operator to route to gsm gateways only the outbound calls that start with number 3 ( this identify the mobile numbers in italy ) and all others to voip line .

I tryed with number transformation using "03." rule , removing 1 number and adding 9 prefix . the test give me correct transformation but if i try to call a mobile number with 0 prefix tha call go trought sip line

Sorry for my english , i hope you understand .
Could you help me ?
  •  
steinham

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

can you easy "filter" GSM numbers e.g. using few first numbers? E.g. in Czech republic we can say that number is "mobile" (GSM) if starts with '60' or '7':

- 60x xxx xxx
- 7xx xxx xxx

So I'm able to define outbound routes (Configuration -> Call Routing -> "Add" button in right half of screen) for "mobile numbers:

060 -> GSM gateway
07 -> GSM gateway
0 -> SIP provider (all others)

Of course with proper number handling (remove 1 number - initial zero - from left before dialing)

Number transformation is little bit different feature. Imagine that you have range of numbers (e.g.) '800123000 - 800123999'. In Asterisks "speech" it is '800123xxx'. So every user have internal extension xxx and external number 800123xxx (e.g. 852 and 800123852). Then you can configure (using number transformation) that every time when someone "inside" company calls 800123xxx it rewrites to xxx (from example above: 800123852 rewrites to 852) and make call within PBX. This is not only one example of use of number transformation...

Previous Topic: iOS App
Next Topic: SipML5 problem
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Aug 19 17:06:25 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00370 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.