Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH
  •  
Pavel1984

Send a private message to this user
Сайт работал на другом Ip на 444 порту, сейчас я его перенес на новый компьютер и настроил на 443 порт.
При попытке зайти на сайт по адресу https://domain.com через Chrome, я получаю ошибку ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH. Если пробовать через IE, получаю - Internet Explorer не может отобразить эту веб-страницу. Если в IE отключить SSLv2, то сайт открывается. Но это не выход. В чем ошибка?

==

The site works on a different IP port 444, now I have it moved to a new computer and configured on port 443.

When you try to go to the site https://domain.com through Chrome, I get an error ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH. If try through IE, I get an error - Internet Explorer can not display the web page. If in IE to disable SSLv2, then the site opens. But this is not an option. What is the error?

[Updated on: Tue, 10 February 2015 12:24]

Previous Topic: Standard / Basic Authentifizierung
Next Topic: Backup to samba share fails
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Mar 27 18:31:07 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02803 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.