Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Is it Possible to synchronize from client to server?
  •  
amedina

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,
today has been one my worst days, the data partition on my Kerio Connect server it seems to be dead, it was problems with "group descriptors" on the EXT4 partition and we are still working on recover or repair it.

My question is, in the case I have to create a new data partition for Kerio, it it possible that KOFF upload the local cache to the server? because all of our users have all their emails on the local cache, can that cache be upload to the server?

We're using Kerio Connect 8.3, on a VMWare ESXi 5 VM running Debian.

Thanks and best regards,
Amedina

[Updated on: Wed, 11 February 2015 06:05]

•  
Vicky Tripp (Kerio)

Hi Amedina,

Normally if there is a discrepancy between what is on the server and the email client the server will always win in that scenario. The only way I have seen people get emails to upload from the email client into the server is to connect the Outlook client to Kerio and then import emails from .pst files.

There is not a way that I am aware of to force the KOFF database to push to the server in the way you want it to.

All the best,
Vicky

Vicky Tripp
Kerio Technical Support Engineer
  •  
Radek Sip (Kerio)

Probably make credentials invalid, so the account in KOFF cannot connect to Kerio Connect server and lost cached data after first sync.

Then create new account with valid credentials and drag&drop data from old "offline" account to new account.

[Updated on: Wed, 11 February 2015 14:51]

Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
Previous Topic: certificate is not trusted
Next Topic: How to stop mails from non local domain to be sent to a group ?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Jan 16 11:58:31 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01326 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.