Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » DIsabling full text search
  •  
r1sh

Send a private message to this user
hello!

How can I disable full text search?

It's stuck at re-indexing user's accounts. I disable it and when I try to search somethink in inbox, I recieve error "fulltext engine not started"

What should I do?
  •  
PPG

Had the same issue, here's what I did:
1. uncheck the "Enable full text search" box
2. stop the Kerio Connect server
3. delete the contents of the /mailserver/store/fulltext directory
4. start the KC server
5. check the "Enable full text search" box

Now the full text indexing started from scratch and totally rebuild my index
  •  
r1sh

Hello! Is there any way to turn off full text index?
  •  
clan

So you want to search without using the full text index? Have you tried steps 1. - 4. in PPG'S post? This removes the existing index, without creating a new one.
  •  
r1sh

Yes I've tried to do this, It has already been reindexing for 5 hours and I guess, 24 more...
  •  
PPG

Then you have also applied step 5. clan asked you to only try steps 1 2,3, and 4. And not 5 (enabling the full text search again.
  •  
r1sh

I tried to use only 1,2,3,4 steps, but I recieved error in user interface that search engine didn't started
  •  
  •  
r1sh

всем спасибо, помогли шаги 1,2,3,4 + обновление с 8.4.0 до 8.4.1, без этого не работало
  •  
Spacey

Same general problem here but...

Step 1-4 worked for me! I could use the search feature after turning the fulltext search again. Now I tried re-enabling the whole thing. Problem was for me: It started re-indexing but that took days and no progress at all. I'll give it a try and report back here!

Regards, Spacey
Previous Topic: Removing Kerio Profile from Ipad
Next Topic: Error when installing KOFF 8.4.0 on XP SP3 / Office 2007 SP3
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Feb 19 19:59:57 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01120 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.