Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Several questions about 8.4.1 (3789)
  •  
SIBJaborek

Send a private message to this user
Greetings everyone Smile

I've got several questions about Kerio Connect since we installed the latest update.

1. Kerio Outlook Offline Connector:
Are there any options or registry entries from it which i could modify through GPO's in an Active Directory? Behaviors or something? I'm looking for more manageable ways in the Active Directory for the clients. I would appreciate a protocoll with informations about the detailed work of the Kerio Outlook Offline Connector. I had many support tickets about problems with the synchronisation in Outlook. The server doesnt tell me anything about the synchronisation work from the clients except for failed logins or so. I want to know excatly why a message needs 5 hours to be shown in Outlook after the server recieved it. The webclient shows you the message directly. The user asked me why it took so long to get the message in Outlook. So what can i say to him? Deleting the cache and / or rebuild the Outlook profile cant be the only solution to fix it with Outlook.

2. Domain Footer:
How many characters can i put in the domain footer? The footer is saved in one value/line in the Kerio config on the server right? I tried to rebuild our company footer via the administration backend of Kerio. It said too many characters. Maximum reached. We use an invisible table structure for our company footer. Its useful for managing distances and designing in the footer. What are the exact limits of this domain footer option? Is there a way to optimize the code in the config or create it with an alternate tool and copy it back to the config. Which form must the code have to work? HTML or what?

3. IMAP SSL
It doesnt work here. The IMAP Secure service is active but there is no reaction from the server. Even not at localhost. Telnet doesnt show anything. What could be the problem?

Thanks for helping!
Previous Topic: KERIO WARNING
Next Topic: Spam not being filtered.
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Feb 28 04:11:42 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00798 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.