Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » How to change "From" to the group email
  •  
BMG

Send a private message to this user
When someone email my group list (e.g.) johnlist<_at_>doe.com, one of us in the group list will reply then when that person reply back it does not go to the group list, it goes to them only. How do I make it so we do not have to change the "From" to the list name every time? Or somehow have it show it is coming from the list and not individually?

[Updated on: Tue, 17 February 2015 22:16]

•  
ksnyder

See screenshot

[img]./fa/3754/0/[/img]

Ken Snyder
  •  
BMG

Thanks. I currently use "Groups", I will switch to "Mailing Lists".

[Updated on: Tue, 17 February 2015 23:24]

•  
BMG

That didn't quite work either. We get the email, I reply back, it does show it will send to the my group. But when they reply back, it only goes to me and not the group.
  •  
ksnyder

I'm sorry, but you have to be specific about what you've set as the desired behavior. There are 4 possibilities for the "Reply to:" setting...which have you chosen? The default is to reply to sender.

[Updated on: Tue, 17 February 2015 23:58]

Ken Snyder
  •  
BMG

Right now I have it on reply-to "Sender + the list". It worked for me when I reply, it does add the list to the email. It's when they reply back to me that does not go to the list. To fix this currently I have to change my "From" to the list email. The problem is my group never remember to change their "From".
  •  
BMG

It worked for internal emails. Not external / outside the domain.
Previous Topic: Expand Groups Receipents / Members
Next Topic: Removing Kerio Profile from Ipad
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Mar 28 11:57:47 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01805 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.