Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Resource Calendar Visibility
  •  
Bud Durland

Send a private message to this user
I notice that when I'm looking at a resource's calendar in the Kerio web Client, I can see the meeting organizer. With Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2010, all I see is a "busy" block. My users would like to see at least the name of the meeting organizer so they know who to contact to resolve conflicts. Is this addressed with the mailserver.cfg/ ClearEventSubject tweak? If not, is there some other setting I'm missing, or is this planned for a future release of the offline client?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Do you add shared resource calendars as other mailboxes in Kerio Outlook Connector account? It seem you only see them as freebusy when planning a meeting.

[Updated on: Wed, 18 February 2015 14:32]

•  
Bud Durland

The rooms were added as resources in the Admin site. Users 'invite' the resource's e-mail address to the meeting. All that seems to be working as expected. It's the display of the availability that is inconsistent. I've attached two screen shots, one from Outlook 2013 and one from the Kerio Client.

In Outlook, I right-clicked the navigation pane and added the 'Room' group, then added resources to it by right-clicking then choosing 'Add Calendar'/'From Room List'/<navigate to 'Resources - Public folders' in the address book>/Choose a room.

Again, what we would like is for Outlook to show the meeting organizer, as the Kerio Client does. I forgot to mention it before, but we are using Connect 8.4.0

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Bud Durland wrote on Wed, 18 February 2015 14:59

In Outlook, I right-clicked the navigation pane and added the 'Room' group, then added resources to it by right-clicking then choosing 'Add Calendar'/'From Room List'/<navigate to 'Resources - Public folders' in the address book>/Choose a room.

That's the problem. To see shared calendar (including resource) it has to be mapped as other mailbox. See http://kb.kerio.com/1556
  •  
Bud Durland

That worked, thanks. It seems a bit inelegant, as that makes a whole (unusable) mailbox structure show up in the mail folders, but it got us what we needed.
Previous Topic: Missing profile images Outlook 2013
Next Topic: Outlook 15.6 and IMAP folders
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 20:04:27 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00406 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.