Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Can not edit Filterrules in Kerio Outlook Connector
  •  
scorpie

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

i am using Outlook 2013 with Kerio Offline Connector 8.4.1.3789. I now want to edit the Filterrules for incoming emails, but that doesn't work. I have a default junk mail rule wich i can not edit in any way, nor can i move this rule up or down. As a result all othe rules won't work.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
  •  
ksnyder (KERIO)

Ken Snyder
Director, Sales Engineering | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
scorpie

Yes, i did as described - but without success. As i said, i can't edit the default junk mail rule. I created a custom rule for sortig mails into specific folders, but i can't move it above the default junk mail - the buttons are greyed out, see attached screenshot.

[img]./fa/3757/0/[/img]

[Updated on: Thu, 19 February 2015 23:09]

•  
PPG

I think there is logic to first start with examening the fixed rules before the custom rules. You want to be sure you're mail isn't spam or originate's from trusted senders, then you would like to proces out of office notification. Then you can start your own rules and add stop processing more rules.
That's why you can't sort your custom rules before the fixed rules
  •  
scorpie

As i said in the first post: It is no possible to edit the default rule in any way. And as there is defined "stop processing more rules" without any chance of editing/disabling that none of the custom rules will ever work. Take a look at the attachement.

•  
PPG

Please look at this:
http://kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-connect/email-clients/keri o-outlook-connector/sorting-messages-in-ms-outlook-1597.html

The default rules aren't managed through the "Filtering Rules" option but through the "Out of Office" and the "Junk E-mail (Spam)" options.
Previous Topic: Langsamer Aufbau Kerio Conncect Webclient
Next Topic: MS Outlook iOS/Android
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Jan 18 23:16:46 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00948 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.