Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » User only receives mail through Old Webmail
  •  
Thomasbeau

Send a private message to this user
I am running version 8.4.1 on a Mac running 10.9.5. I have an odd issue with just one user. He notified me that he was no longer receiving email in his mail client. I assumed that it was just a client issue, he's running Windows 8, but when I checked his webmail there were also no new mails in the inbox. I emailed several test emails to his account and none were in the box although the server log showed them as received . Then by chance I decided to check the "Old Webmail" and all the emails were there.

I since have rebuilt the index using the function in the Admin controls and also stopped the mail server and renamed his index file in the server to index.BAD. A new index file was created but no better. After several restarts I still have no luck.

Any thoughts, anyone?

Thanks,

Tom

Tom
  •  
ComputerBudda

He probably has a filter turned on. My Outlook users do that all the time and then wonder why new emails don't show up. Turn off all filters.
  •  
Thomasbeau

Not it, checked both client and server side filters. Nothing is being filtered at all.

Thanks for the reply,

Tom

Tom
Previous Topic: Message queue spam
Next Topic: Problem with CardDAV with andriod users
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Apr 30 10:56:04 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01160 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.