Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » How to avoid guest authentication?
  •  
gabrielbraga

Send a private message to this user
How can I prevent the guests to authenticate on firewall with AD credentials?
  •  
Jonas Rodrigues (Kerio)

Hello Gabriel,

Are you using guest interfaces or you just mean guest users? Out of curiosity, how a guest has AD credentials?

All the best,

Jonas

Kerio Technical Support
Log Support Incidents here: http://www.kerio.com/support
Also, please use our KB: http://kb.kerio.com
  •  
gabrielbraga

I'm using guest interface on a wireless connection, the employees are connecting their smartphones on this Guest WLAN and we want them to connect only on Corporate WLAN.
I know I can't stop them from connecting on Guest WLAN, but I wish to prevent them from logging simply or prevent logged persons have access to internet.
  •  
Brian Carmichael (Kerio)

Hi Gabriel, I believe one option is to use traffic rules. Normally you will have an outgoing rule that allows your local trusted networks to access the internet. Somewhere below that rule you should have another rule that allows your guest interfaces to access the internet. You can insert a rule between these rules that denies internet access for any authenticated user.

Brian Carmichael
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
gabrielbraga

Yeah! Definitely should work, already set up, thank you!
Previous Topic: Change views of "Active Hosts" Screen
Next Topic: Microsoft DHCP or Kerio DHCP?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Mar 30 20:34:02 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01011 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.