Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Kerio Operator 2.4.0 Alpha
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

An alpha version of Kerio Operator 2.4.0 has been published this morning. It provides a technology preview of the major features planned for Operator 2.4, namely:

* Improved SIP interfaces (and some improvements in analog and PRI/BRI interfaces too).
* Improved and much more flexible routing of outbound calls.
* Video calls

Please read the Release Notes before you start experimenting with the Alpha. Also, there several Knowledge Base articles that relate to this new version.

Please note that the alpha version is not intended for production deployment. If you check for beta versions in your Update Checker configuration, this Alpha will not be offered to you. I recommend that you use the GUI in English as the new dialogs have not been localized to all the supported languages yet.

Please feel free to provide your feedback about this version. The team would especially like to hear your opinion about the new SIP interface dialog and outbound call routing.

Enjoy!
Vladimir

[Updated on: Tue, 31 March 2015 11:36]

•  
walterzanella

new versione of Operator could support the Opus codec ? or if not can you add to wishlist ?
Thanks. Walter.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Are there any SIP providers in your country who already support Opus?
  •  
walterzanella

I don't know. My interess in this codec is for using in client side with low bandwidth like smartphone (app like zoiper/bria/etc..). I have test Speex and I think that Opus can be better. What do you think? Thanks.
Previous Topic: Night mode indication
Next Topic: Snom 720 LDAP Max Hits
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 00:03:17 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00440 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.