Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Calendar password not accepted (Mac Calendar cannot sign into KC)
  •  
pchernoff

Send a private message to this user
This might be a client issue. I upgraded an iMac from 10.6.8 to 10.9.5. Prior to the upgrade iCal would crash on launching.

I noticed after the upgrade that Contacts and Calendar could not sign into our Kerio Connect server (8.4.1). I removed the KC accounts from the two programs and reinstalled the accounts with KC's setup tool. Mail was working fine.

The user mentioned that she had changed her e-mail password months ago. I realized that the new password was never entered into Address Book or iCal. So I hoped that setting up the accounts new would work.

Contacts worked fine. Calendar still produces a password error. We know the correct password is being entered. I have encountered keychain problems in the past that caused sign in problems so I deleted all keychain items related to iCal/Calendar. No improvement.

For the time being she is signed into web mail to access her calendar. But I am looking for suggestions to fix her problem with Apple's Calendar.app.
  •  
Jonas Rodrigues (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Hello Paul,

Within Kerio Connect admin console go to Logs -> Debug.

Right click on the right window -> messages -> enable webdav server requests -> ok

Replicate the issue and watch debug log for clues.

I hope it helps.

All the best,

Jonas

Kerio Technical Support
Log Support Incidents here: http://www.kerio.com/support
Also, please use our KB: http://kb.kerio.com
Previous Topic: Archiving a emornous mailbox
Next Topic: Missing Sent Mail Items?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Jan 22 21:24:45 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02341 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.