Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Setting up email to Samsung Note 3 (I am having trouble setting up my email on my Note 3)
  •  
roger rehasense

Send a private message to this user
I have searched the site but cannot find a link to explain how to do this. I input my email address, my user name, password (checked this by going to webmail with my pc), IMPAP server (mail.etc), security type (SSL) and Port (993).
Message is "Cannot safely connect to server"

This is driving me crazy! can any one give me a link on how to trouble shoot this?
Also how do I change my password.

Roger Rehasense
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Please contact your server administrator for details about server hostname and login details for IMAP access to that server.
Password can be changed in Kerio Connect client (web client you use) in Settings.

Knowledge Base: http://kb.kerio.com/.
Technical support: http://www.kerio.com/support
------------------
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
alina

yes you have to contact your ISP
  •  
Ingenium telecoms

mine works fine, you dont need to contact ISP. What you might need to do is allow un-supported devices on the server, this is because Conect might not be recognising the OS on the phone, happened to mine as its an old server
Previous Topic: Howto force plain text
Next Topic: lost password
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Jan 21 11:47:20 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00970 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.