Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect Client - Copy Shared Contacts to my Contacts - How?
  •  
bruggles

Send a private message to this user
Using the Kerio Connect New Web Client, Kerio Connect 8.4.

I have a former employee that has left and I attempted to try to copy his shared contacts to a new contacts folder in my mail box. Attempted in New Kerio Connect Client and am unable to do so as their is no copy function. The only options are Hide and Send Message. Attempted using both Firefox 36.0.1 and IE 11 on Windows 7.

Are these missing functions such as copy, print, add email address and others going to come over to the New Web Client?

Thanks in Advance for the Update!
  •  
ksnyder

Send a private message to this user
What "rights" settings were selected at the time you shared the former employee's contacts with your account? The options are reader, editor, and owner.

In order to move the contacts from the webmail client, you simply have to select them from Shared Folders --> Former_Employee_Name contacts and drag the ones you want into your "my contacts" folder. This action defaults to a COPY behavior rather than a move.

Ken Snyder
Previous Topic: how to move THOUSANDS mails between imap dirs?
Next Topic: Spam score by IP geo-localization ??
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 15:37:07 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00427 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.