Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Audo dialer support
  •  
BorisMinakov

Send a private message to this user
Dear Team,
I am interested, if there is possibility to make auto dialer with voice announcment.
Lets say we want to call certain number and say "happy birthday to a client"

Can it be done automatically?

Thanks
  •  
steinham

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

this feature is not included in Operator.

But you can try to look for some software for PC/MAC. If you find some SW SIP client (no, i do not know any) which will do it then you can make calls through Kerio Operator. This is only way which i can imagine now...

Previous Topic: External Phones not registering accounts
Next Topic: New How-to: NeoGate TG200
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 01:56:19 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00378 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.