Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » webpage not open
  •  
iman afshar

Send a private message to this user
Hi all
I have one kerio controll 8.3.4, my Web authentication is enable,some times many users can not open the pages and other users can open the page, this is very important for me and this users is worried, at this time I check the dns and network,all services work and I dont see problem, please help me,thanks and best regards
  •  
ksnyder

What messages (if any) are displayed to the users who cannot open web pages? Are they seeing SSL certificate warnings or are they seeing something else truly indicative of being unable to use the web? Do the log files offer any indication as to whether those users are successfully authenticated? Is the problem random or repeatable for the same set of users?

When you say they "cannot open the pages", what pages are you referring to? Login pages? Random web pages? Are there traffic or content rules that could be denying/dropping users or websites?

Ken Snyder
  •  
iman afshar

Hi again, I dont have any policy on traffic ruke for deny or drop traffic, after authenticated user can open some page after for example 20 minute can't open the page, yes, at this time open for example yahoo.com but can't open other Page... Do you have a Good offer?
  •  
Jonas Rodrigues (Kerio)

Hello,

As per ksnyder's suggestion, have you looked through your logs for any indication?

All the best,

Jonas

Kerio Technical Support
Log Support Incidents here: http://www.kerio.com/support
Also, please use our KB: http://kb.kerio.com
Previous Topic: How to disable the RC4 cipher?
Next Topic: AD Users Cannot login
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Jun 22 18:28:55 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00359 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.