Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOC (Without caching) won't install
  •  
mosimo

Send a private message to this user
I'm trying to install the Kerio Outlook Connecting (Without Caching) and It just won't install. I get the following error:
"Internal Error 28110. 64, 15.0.4615.1000" when I run the installer

I'm running:
Client:
Windows 8.1 64bit.
Office 2013 Pro 64bit (Not the office 365 edition or click-to-run stuff)

Server:
Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS 32bit
Kerio 8.4.2 (4065)

The installer I downloaded is named as win32 (kerio-connect-koc-8.4.2-4065-win32) I don't see a 64bit version for the without cache version available for download.

The reason I want this over the cache one is I have a few users within the building who have 5-10GB mailboxes with 20-30k items and their outlook is being really really slow using the offline cached version. I'm wanting to try the none cache version to see if it makes a difference for these users but cannot seem to install it.

Any advice?
  •  
Kedar

It's a old version of Outlook Connector (aka KOC) and it cannot run for three reasons:
1. no 64 bit version
2. no support for Outlook 2013
3. no support for Windows 8.1

see system requirements:
Microsoft Outlook 2007 (SP3)
Microsoft Outlook 2003 (SP3)
Microsoft Outlook XP (SP3)
Microsoft Outlook 2000 (SP3)

Microsoft Outlook must run on:
Windows XP (SP2 or SP3)
Windows Server 2003 (SP2)
Windows Vista (Home, Business, Enterprise or Ultimate editions)
Windows 7

http://www.kerio.com/support/kerio-connect
  •  
mosimo

That explains it. Thanks.

Is there anything like an Online version of the connector coming back? I have a number of people I've had to put on the web version for Terminal Server because of their large mailboxes (Moving the datafile is not an option and won't make a difference). Some I cannot as they have outlook integration with other programs and it's needed.
  •  
Brian (GFI/Kerio)

In this case I suggest to use Kerio Connect Client.

Brian Carmichael
Instructional Content Architect
Previous Topic: Antirvirus scanner does not update
Next Topic: Searching deleted items
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 02:26:20 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00451 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.