Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » IPSec Vpn Server Problem (IPsec Vpn Sever Problem with who has 2-step verification option enable)
  •  
Kaan

Send a private message to this user
Who has 2-step verification option enable, they can not access the network if they connect over IPSec vpn server. Is it bug ?

•  
Brian Carmichael (Kerio)

You must attempt to access a resource via HTTP. Kerio Control will then redirect the user to the verification page.

Brian Carmichael
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
Kaan

I already try It also not working ??
  •  
Brian Carmichael (Kerio)

Are you able to access those resources without 2-Step verification? Perhaps it is an issue with your IPsec configuration.

[Updated on: Mon, 23 March 2015 15:49]

Brian Carmichael
  •  
Kaan

Yes without 2-Step verification i can access. i have two test users. one of them has 2-Step verification option enable and the other one has 2-Step verification option disable.The disable one can access.
  •  
Brian Carmichael (Kerio)

Possible problems:
They can't resolve domain names - try connecting to the internal resource by IP address using HTTP
They can't access the firewall login page - try directly inputting the path into the browser.
What happens (what errors in the browser) when you try these two options?

Brian Carmichael
  •  
Kaan

I already tried these options too before... i manually login to 2 step verification page without no error ( the page show you can connect now) but after again try... nothing change.. even with ip address.. By the way my ipsec test client are ios (ipad, iphone)

[Updated on: Thu, 26 March 2015 20:08]

•  
Brian Carmichael (Kerio)

What type of resource are you trying to access? Have you tried connecting from different locations? From one of your previous replies you indicated that other users can connect without 2-step verification, but you didn't indicate if this user can connect without 2-step verification.

Brian Carmichael
  •  
Kaan

i try to connect my internal network over vpn client and i try too much protocol like http, https icmp... if the user 2 step verification option enable the kerio control not let me access to internal network but when this option closed everything is okey... Can you check your PM from me ?
  •  
Brian Carmichael (Kerio)

Normally when trying to access the resource, you are redirected to the 2-step verification dialog where you must enter a verification code. I just tested this from an iOS device using L2TP/IPsec and it worked as expected. If you are having issues I suggest to contact our technical support.

Brian Carmichael
Previous Topic: MPLS inconveniences channel
Next Topic: Question about License expiration
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Feb 23 17:29:41 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.18449 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.