Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » "Exclude ip addresses from statistics" does not work?
  •  
alchemist

Send a private message to this user
When I add 192.168.0.0 mask 255.255.0.0 to the "Local" zone and specify this zone to be excluded from statistics - it does not work! I tested it for an hour, checking everything, reloading the firewall, tried different settings and all in vain!

Is it a bug or something is wrong with my settings???
  •  
alchemist

Is here any technical support????
  •  
feite

Try e-mail (support<at>kerio.com). I noticed they are very bussy.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

alchemist wrote on Mon, 30 August 2004 18:51

When I add 192.168.0.0 mask 255.255.0.0 to the "Local" zone and specify this zone to be excluded from statistics - it does not work! I tested it for an hour, checking everything, reloading the firewall, tried different settings and all in vain!

Is it a bug or something is wrong with my settings???

This option is for exclusion of server IPs (where the client connects to), not client IPs.
Please read the manual carefully.
  •  
feite

Is not the 'Exclude firewall from quota actions (recommended)' the options to exclude the firewall only?

Is not the 'Exclude IP addresses' directly below the 'Enable per uses statistics' for excluding ip ranges?

If I read the question alchemist has a address group called 'Local' and added the range 192.168.0.0 mask 255.255.0.0 the that group and selected that group at 'Exclude IP addresses'...
  •  
alchemist

So how can I exclude the local ip addresses from statistics, located outside the Winroute NAT ?
Previous Topic: Windows 2000 Server + KWF 6.0.4 Standby Problem
Next Topic: Problem with Download Accelerator
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 14:28:49 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00398 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.