Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Help Please!How to configure Kerio Connect user interface?
  •  
monkeyye

Send a private message to this user
I installed Kerio connect on my server, and I set the HTTP port to 8800 only shown in fig below.

[img]./fa/3788/0/[/img]

At the same server, other services are running at the same time and the port 80 is occupied.
If the domain I bought is www.a.com, and the users' mail address is xxx<_at_>a.com.

There are 3 records in domain setting now.
1. A record, www, my ip address
2. A record, mail, my ip address
3.MX record, <_at_>, mail.a.com

Now the user client using a browser is www.a.com:8800 !!!
Can I change it to mail.a.com? What configurations should I make?
How to change the domain setting or/and Kerio connect settings?

HELP ME! PLEASE!

PS. 80 port is using by other services, can't distribute to Kerio connect.

• Attachment: 1.PNG
    (Size: 32.42KB, Downloaded 203 times)
  •  
ksnyder

Send a private message to this user
In Services you may want to set http to port 81 and 8801 if you can't give port 80 to Kerio Connect. After, try mail.domain.com:81

More details (though it specifically mentions IIS) at http://kb.kerio.com/357

[Updated on: Fri, 27 March 2015 16:49]

Ken Snyder
Previous Topic: Yosemite, shared calendar, location not being saved
Next Topic: Global Distribution lists
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 01:24:13 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00365 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.