Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » How to know the size of send email for one day?
  •  
nusa

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

We use a external SMTP services. We can sent by day 500 Mo of email. On the mail log, I can see the size of each Email. With an export and on Excel, I can have the toal of send received but how can I it for the send mail? On the mail log, there is not the size for each email?

Thank's.

Nusa
  •  
Vicky Tripp (Kerio)

Hi Nusa,

Have a look in WebAdmin->Status->Statistics and switch to advanced mode. There is plenty of information in there for emails being sent via a relay or sent to remote servers. You can reset the stats everyday and keep track of your usage this way.

I hope this helps,
Vicky

Vicky Tripp
Kerio Technical Support Engineer
  •  
nusa

Thank's, I know the advance the statistics but I search a log not a general stat.

Nusa
  •  
Vicky Tripp (Kerio)

Hi Nusa,

The statistics could be really useful for you as you could reset them everyday so you get an accurate read out. Otherwise if you are any good at coding you might be able to do something with the Kerio API tool to try and pull this data out:

http://www.kerio.com/learn-community/developer-zone/details# kerioconnect

If this something you want to do have a look at the link above. If not then I think you will have to continue using the mail log and stats.

All the best,
Vicky

Vicky Tripp
  •  
nusa

Ok but I'm not programmer, I'm sys admin Sad
When I want to know the size of mails to send, I wanted to select the duration.

No log for this information for the sent emails?

Nusa
  •  
Vicky Tripp (Kerio)

Hi Nusa,

The mail log is the only log that will reference to the size of emails (individually) that are coming in and going out of the server.

You can set the log to rotate everyday so that you only see the information for that day by going to the mail log->right click in the right hand window->Log settings.

All the best,
Vicky

Vicky Tripp
  •  
nusa

It's OK, I export mail log and select mail out.

The SNMP support for kerio connect would be important!!!

Actually, the supervision activity is not possible...

Nusa
  •  
Vicky Tripp (Kerio)

Hi Nusa,

Feel free to list a feature request for that via the 'Suggest Idea' button in the Kerio WebAdmin.

All the best,
Vicky

Vicky Tripp
  •  
Lyle M

Hi Nusa,

If you do go to the suggest idea page, there's an existing suggestion titled: "Allow for statistical reporting with date filtering" that could use some votes. Stats are almost useless if you cannot specify a range of times.

http:// feedback.kerio.com/forums/29250-kerio-connect/suggestions/28 43931-allow-for-statistical-reporting-with-date-filterin

Regards,
Lyle
  •  
nusa

I use my vote for SNMP Smile

Nusa
  •  
Lyle M

nusa wrote on Thu, 02 April 2015 11:18
I use my vote for SNMP Smile

Nusa

Democracy at work!

Best wishes.
Previous Topic: Outlook performance issue on huge mailboxes
Next Topic: Upgrading KC 8.3.2 to 8.4.2
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Apr 24 15:14:21 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01089 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.