Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » copying lines from log files
  •  
willoneal

Send a private message to this user
I find this completely irritating and maddening.

When I want to copy lines out of a log file, I select the lines in the log I want to copy. As soon as my selection is complete and I release the mouse, I hear tone that sounds like it's telling me I've done something wrong. With the lines still highlighted, I press Command-c to copy the highlighted lines, nothing happens - nothing is in the copy buffer. So I right click on the highlighted area, and select Copy, but at the right click, the highlighted is de-selected, and a message pops up to tell me to press Command-c to copy, which I do. I'm not sure I need 2 dialog boxes telling me how to copy, but NOTHING IS COPIED.

When I go to paste, nothing is in the buffer.

How do I get short sections of the log file into my copy buffer, short of saving them to a text file, opening the text file, copying them out of the text file?

Crying or Very Sad
  •  
Radek Sip (Kerio)

It's some bug, try press Command+C twice. :-/

Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
Brian Carmichael (Kerio)

It works in Chrome (command + C) but not Safari.

Brian Carmichael
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
willoneal

It doesn't work in any browser, on any computer, that I use. - Chrome & Safari.

However, pressing Command-C twice does copy the information.
Previous Topic: Upgrading KC 8.3.2 to 8.4.2
Next Topic: XMPP and TLSv1/SSLv2/SSLv3
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Feb 19 20:00:30 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00836 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.