Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » MS Outlook Express with KWF problem
  •  
skola

Send a private message to this user

Hi everyone,

I got the problem with MS Outlook Express.

I can't connect to pop3 server while KWF is running.

Outlook says that the server was found but there s no response.

Anyone experience about this before.

It s not the problem from POP3 and SMTP port because in the traffic configuration policy, these are included already.

I tried to add the addresses of the servers which I want to receive mails from into the new policy and then allow it to every service. But it s still the same.

Any help is appreciated.

---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Address AutoComplete - You start. We finish.
  •  
coderTD

This problem at me is also so I ask about information how someone knows as to remove him.
  •  
kidloco

do you have norton av? try disabling email scaning
  •  
coderTD

great thanks it, will suffice to switch off in NAV: Scan incoming Email (recommended)
  •  
coderTD

I improve, the best to switch off in NAV both options: Scan incoming Email (recommended) and Scan outgoing Email (recommended), first for coming e-mail, and second for goes out.
  •  
monja

I have the same problem, and how to do with Kaspersky anti-Virus 'cause in its real-time settings there's mention for disabling outgoing mail.

Notice that I've already set all modifications suggested in the forum :
- POP and SMTP Services protocol inspector to NONE,
- defining a new traffic with my mail-server names,
- disabling antivirus real-time protection (Kaspersky).

Result : I can download my received mail,
I can't send my mail.

Mail-client : outlook 2003. At the parameters test, POP server is found but it doesn't respond.

Previous Topic: How to prevent user to download specific file type
Next Topic: Log Analysis
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 10:29:04 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00410 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.