Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Exchange Migration Tool
  •  
woelfle-it

Send a private message to this user
when i connect to the Exchange server with the migration tool the mailaccounts are missing.

• Attachment: debug.log
    (Size: 2.42KB, Downloaded 161 times)
  •  
Pavel Špalek (Kerio)

The user probably doesn't have sufficient privileges to obtain list of user mailboxes.

Pavel Špalek
developer - Kerio Connect
  •  
woelfle-it

The user is the Administrator. No one have more Privilegs on this Domain. I have a Smal Business Server 2008 and want to migrate the Exchange accounts on a Server 2012R2 with kerio.
  •  
Bud Durland

woelfle-it wrote on Wed, 08 April 2015 02:45
The user is the Administrator. No one have more Privilegs on this Domain. I have a Smal Business Server 2008 and want to migrate the Exchange accounts on a Server 2012R2 with kerio.

With most current versions of Exchange, "Domain Admin" does not imply "Mailbox Admin". Administrative access to the mail boxes has to be independently configured in Exchange.
Previous Topic: Change font in email footer
Next Topic: iPad sends multiple declined invitation messages
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Sep 25 11:45:28 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00391 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.