Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Extensions Length
  •  
Baguk

Send a private message to this user
Dear Kerio Team,

In my current Asterisk Setup, which I want to build with Kerio, I have an extensions in E164 format. Unfortunately I can not create such extensions in Kerio (at least second) when lengths is above 10. I see in the Change Log that it has been changed before in RC1 2.3.0: "+ Increased the limit for internal extension length to 16 digits (useful for speed dials).".

Would you please explain how it can be changed from 10 characters in 2.4.0 Beta 1 ot 16 characters?

Best Regards,
Baguk

•  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

what number are you trying to enter and what error do you get? I can create an extension with 16 digits, for example: 1234567890123456. The plus sign is not an allowed character though.

Filip

•  
Baguk

Hello Filip,

thanks for quick reply!

For me it seems to be a bug. There is no any error message shown, but the edit field is limited. Even I can create first extensions with up to 16 characters, for the second (or next) extension the field is limited to 10 characters so it not allow me to enter more (HTML confirm the assumption, you set maxlength=10, see picture attached).

Best Regards,
Baguk

•  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

I see it now, thank you very much.
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Luckily there is a workaround, after a browser reload the dialog can be used once or twice to create or edit numbers longer than 10 digits.
  •  
Baguk

Filip Jenicek (Kerio) wrote on Thu, 09 April 2015 13:44
Luckily there is a workaround, after a browser reload the dialog can be used once or twice to create or edit numbers longer than 10 digits.

Great, thanks a lot, Filip! The workaround works for me.
Previous Topic: Which scripts are involved in the initial provisioning of phones
Next Topic: SIP Username Limilation
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Jun 29 02:22:56 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00433 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.