- Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)
Kerio Operator 2.3.5 was published this morning (European time). The release comes with the following changes:
Kerio Operator engine
+ Added automatic provisioning support for Grandstream GXP2200, GXV3175v2, GXV3240, GXV3275.
+ Added automatic provisioning support for Mitel phones 68xx.
- Renamed the auto-provisioned Aastra phones to Mitel.
- Fixed day/night mode switch messages in the Event log.
- Fixed an issue in the built-in web server that might stop processing new requests after 497 days of uptime.
- Fixed the timezone for Harare and several other countries.
- Improved the resilience of the TFTP server to very high load.
- Prevent Snom phones to fetch configuration from secureprovisioning.snom.com (and end in a frozen state).
- Fixed dial patterns for Snom phones to allow dialing longer numbers that have a prefix that is the same as some local extension.
- Increased the maximum number of extensions for Yealink SIP-T4x phones.
- Fixed occasional disabling of users on LDAP failure.
Kerio Operator Administration
- Updated the Samepage logo.
- Fixed the FTP connection test that might sometimes report a failure even for a correct configuration.
- Fixed the Emergency Numbers configuration for call routes with an empty prefix.
- Fixed downloading of very large call recording files.
[Updated on: Tue, 21 April 2015 14:09]
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of