Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Only headers being downloaded in KOFF
  •  
gbrown100

Send a private message to this user
I have a user with Office 2010 and KOFF 8.4.2. Despite deleting and re-creating profiles, re-indexing his mailbox one user cannot see the contents of his email folders offline unless he browses and opens each email individually whilst online first.

No-one else appears affected by this. Can anyone suggest why this is happening?

Thanks

Graham
  •  
Lukas Petrlik (Kerio)

What do the current synchronization settings of the folder indicate - downloading headers only or downloading whole messages? You can see the settings when you right-click on a folder name -> Properties -> Folder Synchronization tab.

You can also re-download entire messages to the KOFF cache, see http://forums.kerio.com/mv/msg/28989/120512/#msg_120512
  •  
gbrown100

Hi,

I can confirm it is set to synchronise whole messages. I have reset sync status, I have applied whole message setting to current and sub folders. I have cleared the cache, I have created a new profile. It still doesn't work... This is on multiple machines, in different offices. Since I last posted it's on a new server on windows not linux, running the latest version. Also affects Outlook 2013 for his mailbox.

The folders show that the whole message should be downloaded but whilst running offline it shows the Outlook.

Picture below:

http://http://www.affinit.co.uk/images/arcblue/notsync.PNG

Thanks

Graham
  •  
Lukas Petrlik (Kerio)

A message whose attachments are not in the cache behaves in the same way as a 'headers only' message in Outlook.

What is the setting of "How long attachments should be kept locally"? Since this particular email is from 2010 and since KOFF won't download attachments for mails that are older than the number of days set in this setting, I would guess that the value of the setting is less than 5 times 365 days.
  •  
gbrown100

Well I changed the setting and all good. It is affecting messages that don't have attachments, that was why I didn't test it further.
Previous Topic: "CLOSED"Winmail.dat is back
Next Topic: Incorrect password, Active Directory
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Apr 30 07:09:48 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04071 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.