Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Control behind another firewall
  •  
dblt

Send a private message to this user
We have a situation where an ISP has provided a Fiber connection with a Fortigate 100D appliance to act as their firewall/router for the connection.

We want to port our existing Kerio box over to this connection. The ISP is refusing to do this at the Fiber end (as it makes it non-standard config) but are willing to do it at the Fortigate end.

They are looking to spilt the IP addressing so that 16 addresses will be at the Fortigate end (and be assigned to ports for other services and offices). The remaining 16 will be split to a port will we will connect to Kerio's WAN interface.

What I would like to know is, does Kerio support BGP to handle this type of setup, and how will we assign different public IP addresses to Kerio via a single interface i.e would we need to put a switch from the incoming connection from the Fortigate to Kerio so we could use different NIC's to assign public IP's too.
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

Kerio Controls does not support BGP.

Kerio Control can have multiple IPs on WAN interface. Just click edit the interface and click on "Define additional IP addresses"

http://kb.kerio.com/assets/Control/interface-properties.png

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio

Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
Looking for help ? - http://kb.kerio.com
  •  
nhoague

Dblt: were you able to use Control in conjunction with the fortigate for your bgp? I am facing the possibility of needing bgp at our data center, but only if control will work, and I need to keep my public IPs in the wan interface of Control.

•  
Kumaresan @ Velirs

We have done Similar Setup with Separating & Routing Public IP Address; along with NATed Environment.

Kindly Mail your details at "kumaresan<_at_>velirs.com" or Send me a Private Message, We can assist you in this.

Kumaresan Pandurangan
Kerio Certified Partner and Cloud Resellerhttps://Velirs.International/partners/kerio
UK: +44(330)822-0322
US: +1(408)75-959-75
India: +91(8882)008-009
Singapore: +65(31)633-255
Canada: +1(438)2280-669
Previous Topic: How PPTP VPN configuration?
Next Topic: Bandwidth Management / Limit Per User or Per IP
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Jan 24 16:28:02 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00954 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.