Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » API for public calendar
  •  
mp3tobi

Send a private message to this user
Hello.

Can I use the API for making webrequests to another cloud application (e.g. salesforce) to sync via these webrequests my public calendar?
Also the link to the API Documentation is dead. http://manuals.kerio.com/connect/api/en/reference/index.html

Thank you,
mp3tobi
  •  
mp3tobi

Yeah, I saw your link. But when I click the link "Learn more" in the bottom, I get an error. So the Link from my first post is the "Learn more" link and is dead. Rolling Eyes

Also: Can I use the API for calendars or public calendars?

As far as I see this, the API is only for administration things. Crying or Very Sad
  •  
Kedar

no proprietary API is required for calendars, try CalDAV
Previous Topic: Yosemite 10.10.3 Apple Mail and Exchange
Next Topic: OFR102_104
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Sep 20 11:27:06 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00415 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.