Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Right-To-Left in webmail
  •  
orenga

Send a private message to this user
How can I use webmail with rtl?

[Updated on: Fri, 24 April 2015 09:08]

•  
Vicky Tripp (Kerio)

Hi Oregnga,

I am not overly familiar with 'Right-To-Left'. Can you explain in a little more detail what you are after?

All the best,
Vicky

Vicky Tripp
Kerio Technical Support Engineer
  •  
orenga

Hi Vicky
Thank you for your attantion.
I In the meantime, I found a partial answer.
The right-to-left (RTL) is an expression for the side of the screen from where you start writing. In Arabic or Hebrew, for example, you write from the right to the left. There is a property in the browser that you should set so the sentence won't mess, especially when you use words and numbers.

When you write a new message in the webmail, you can right-click inside the message area and then choose the writing direction, the way to do this is different in the different browsers.

Unforthently, the recipient get the message, in outlook, allways Left-To-Right.

Any way I would expect for a button in the "New message" that let the user choose the direction.
Best regards,
Oren
  •  
Mark Price (Kerio)

Hi Oren

We currently don't support this method, but I would use the 'suggest idea' or 'feedback' options in Web admin/Webmail and add this as a feature request.

Hope this helps!

Mark Price
Kerio technical support.

Log Support Incidents here: http://www.kerio.com/support
Also, please use our KB: http://kb.kerio.com
Previous Topic: Kerio suddenly not working with open directory - Insufficient Access
Next Topic: RPC Error
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Feb 23 12:45:02 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01057 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.