Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Windows 2000 Server + KWF 6.0.4 Standby Problem
  •  
DNS666

Send a private message to this user
Hi all!

We're using a Windows 2000 Server (Domain Controller) with Kerio WinRoute Firewall managing the Domain traffic.

Ever since updating to version 6.xx, the computer can't go into "standby". The error message says that WinRoute keeps the Server from going into standby...

It worked fine with the 5.xx versions of WinRoute...

Any hints would be greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,
David
  •  
mkerr

First of all, I am surprised you'd ever want a server to go into standby.

The only thing I can think of that would cause this problem would be the installation of the Kerio VPN adaptor driver.
  •  
DNS666

The server is supposed to go into standby over night or over the weekend, because nobody's working during that time...

The deinstallation of the VPN driver didn't change anything, I've already tried that...
  •  
ReDFlaG

just make a batch that will be auto executed (planned task) to stop he services.

then do another one that turn them up on monday.
Previous Topic: Who develops Kerio WinRoute?
Next Topic: "Exclude ip addresses from statistics" does not work?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 19:38:32 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00372 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.