Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » sharing calendar, tasks & notes - Outlook 2011 (mac)
  •  
yukiomishima

Send a private message to this user
bonjour

I seem to be going in circles is not going anywhere significant

I configure a generic account that I want to use to share calendars, tasks and notes

i have created relevant records, changed the sharing permissions

Kerio CC I can see each file ... Outlook 2011 is another matter

it there a guide on creating all this both on hand and the share and subscribe Action next to the simple equation step by step

also, thing more, i do not want to use delegate, have not the sharee be possible to send emails thru the shared account

client : 2011 outlook (14.4.5 autonomous, not the 365 subscription)
server: Kerio 8.3.4 Patch 1

thanks

yukioMishima

[Updated on: Wed, 29 April 2015 14:04]

•  
Vicky Tripp (Kerio)

Hi Yukiomishima,

In Outlook 2011 go to File->Open->Other user's folder. From there you can subscribe to another users Calendar, Contact or Inbox folder only. This is a limitation of Outlook 2011 so other users that need to subscribe to an account can only subscribe to those 3 folders via Outlook 2011.

If you are having an issue getting Outlook 2011 configured have a look at this KB article:

http://kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-connect/os-x/kerio-connect -account-assistant-1399.html

I hope this helps a little.

All the best,
Vicky

Vicky Tripp
Kerio Technical Support Engineer
  •  
yukiomishima

thanks reply

shared 2 calendars but subscribe only 1 sees

how can 2nd calendar show

also, only chance notes & tasks shared is delegate?
  •  
Radek Sip (Kerio)

It's question for Microsoft (this is a limitation of MS Outlook 2011), but yes, only these 3 folders or delegation.

Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
MacLab

This works pretty well. I have noticed one side effect is that you will see each person's name as a choice when you go to compose an email message (similar to delegation) even if you choose to only open the shared calendar. If the calendar is unshared, the name remains. I'm not sure how to clear this. Anyone?

MacLab, Inc.
Kerio Certified Partner, Reseller, Hosting Provider, Kerio Connect Certified.
http://maclaboratory.com
Previous Topic: Webmail errors since upgrade to 8.4.2
Next Topic: 8.5.3 & CalDAV sync issues
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Apr 23 23:31:20 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00911 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.