Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Authentication without Login and Password for some web-pages
  •  
gentilezza

Send a private message to this user
Dear Kerio Team,

I'm writing to inquiry that you would help me with Authentication without Login and Password for some web-pages.
I would like to set the rules of Kerio that it would be possible "Always require users to be authenticated when accessing web pages" except some web pages (limited list of pages which I will allow)

Thank you, looking forward for your response.

•  
Brian Carmichael (Kerio)

You can do this with the content filter. Specify those web sites as the detected content, and choose "any" as the source.

Brian Carmichael
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
gentilezza

I done this, but it's not working. My scheme of network is on attached file picture. Can you help me? Thank you very much.

• Attachment: network.jpg
    (Size: 133.07KB, Downloaded 196 times)
  •  
ksnyder

Erroneous response by this poster. Corrected response is below (next entry).

[Updated on: Wed, 29 April 2015 23:34]

Ken Snyder
  •  
ksnyder

I stand corrected!

Within Content Filtering, there is an option in the "Action" column (if you double-click) that will let you modify HTTP settings to "Do not require authentication". I'll edit my last post!

[Updated on: Wed, 29 April 2015 23:34]

Ken Snyder
Previous Topic: Update to 8.5.2 NIC Issue on shuttle DS437
Next Topic: Peer ID is ID_IPV4_ADDR:
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Mar 25 16:29:31 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01063 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.